Monday, September 12, 2011

When I am

old* and retired* I am going to have two houses.
I am not going to be a snow bird or anything like that. The plan is to have a house on each side of the equator. That way I will have two summer houses and will fly between them for each of their respective summer seasons. My summer home north of the equator will hopefully be in Alaska. I am open for suggestions for my home south of the equator.

Or I will settle for living in a retirement community with all of my current friends and their spouses. I want every house on the block to be someone from my life and then we can spend our afternoons catching up and reminiscing about all of our good ol’ days. Let me know if you want in.

1 comment:

  1. in. as long as this retirement community is on the nevada side of tahoe :)

    ReplyDelete