Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sometimes

when people are whispering/talking/laughing around me and I am trying to listen to the professor/teacher/presenter I get a little frustrated/annoyed/angry. And then I wish I had a little bamboo straw in my purse and a container of poison darts. If I had these items in my purse, I would simply remove the bamboo straw while I sedulously loaded the poisoned darts. I would pretend to rub my face while I’d take a deep breath. Then, with a natural movement, I would face my miscreant and aim for their throat. I wouldn’t use poison poison--just use something that would make them mute for a little while. And then I would relax and focus on my lecture/class/presentation.

1 comment:

  1. You could get away with it for sure. Anybody who could dupe her aunt into wearing bright fushia lipstick TWICE could do that. Yes, you have my permission.

    ReplyDelete