Friday, September 25, 2009

Quotes from one of my favorite days subbing; Junior High, English

Student: Are you a cool sub or a mean sub?
Miss Mariner: A mean sub
Student: Aww man!
Miss Mariner: No…She’s a cool sub, I’ve had her before.
[my heart could have melted]

Student: Miss Mariner?
Miss Mariner: Yes?
Student: Can I call you Debbie?
Miss Mariner: No!
Student: Awww.

Student: Miss Mariner, did you know this room has a ghost…
It’s the ghost of Miss Brown’s husband!

Student: Miss Mariner did you know Kobe Braynt?
Miss Mariner (showing a peace sign): Yeah, we are like this
Student: He’s my uncle.

Student: Are you writing my name down?
Miss Mariner: Should I be writing your name down?
Panic

Student: Did she leave you any special notes of students you need to watch out for?
Miss Mariner: Maybe….what’s your name?
Panic

1 comment: