Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home Adventures

It is time to start a blog. My days are so boring, I thought I’d share the pain and write about them for other people to read so they can feel good about their current situations in life. I am at home looking for a job. My parents are good enough to let me bum around at home, and I am thankful for their kindness towards me. With time I will find somewhere good to work, but in the meantime, I will get to know my family better while I live at home. I imagine these will be adventures that happen during the day and that I write about in order that I do constructive activities with my time at night. I’m not too worried about what I write because my family will probably never read this. Well, besides my mom. But she’s pretty saintly so she won’t be too embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment